Have you visited MYPLATE.gov lately?
Healthy tips on Eating, Recipes, Vegetarians, Eating Out, Food Safety, and more.
Your food and physical activity choices each day affect your health — how you feel today, tomorrow, and in the future.
These tips and ideas are a starting point. You will find a wealth of suggestions by going to this site and clicking on the bullet points to get more information on how to get started towards a healthy diet and a healthier you! Try one change that you can make today.
- Make at least half your grains whole grains
- Vary your veggies
- Focus on fruit
- Get your calcium-rich foods
- Go lean with protein
- Get more healthy eating tips
Want more information? Go to http://choosemyplate.gov/healthy-eating-tips.html
- 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series
- Recipes, Cookbooks, and Menus
- Tips for Vegetarians
- Tips for Eating Healthy When Eating out
- Counting Calories in Mixed Dishes
- Food Safety Advice
- Tips for Increasing Physical Activity